The foremost exponents of Karnatic music and Bharathanatyam today are the panelists at eAmbalam.
- Padma Bhushan awardee P.S. Narayanaswamy is a traditional vocal Vidhwan of the Thanjavur style and is noted for his chaste rendering and adherence to values. He is today the most sought after teacher in Karnatic Music
- Padma Bhushan awardee Kalanidhi Narayanan is a doyen of Abhinaya, the exquisite art of expression. Classical dancers across genres have benefitted training from her.
- Padma Bhushan awardee C.V. Chandrashekar is a multi-faceted personality - a dancer, choreographer, researcher, musician, academician, composer and highly acclaimed teacher.
- Dr N Ramanathan is a one of the leading musicologists in India . He has taught and guided research in the Department of Indian Music at the University of Madras since 1978 and retired in 2004. He is a member of the Experts Committee at The Madras Music Academy, Chennai.
- "Nritya Kala Sagaram" Savithri Jagannatha Rao is a teacher par excellence in the Kalakshetra style of dance.
- Dr. S. Raghuraman is a highly respected and sought after scholar, researcher and Tamizh teacher.