Prominent Karnātic and Hindhusthāni vocalists and instrumentalists with over 30 plus years of performing experience and 20 plus years of teaching experience form the Music faculty at eAmbalam.
Many students all over the world, some of whom are promising artists themselves have been trained by our faculty on ground as well as online. Brilliant performers, innovative and intelligent choreographers form our Dance faculty.
For the past 30 years, they have been training several dedicated students in India and abroad, some of whom have blossomed into talented performers. In both our Music and Dance segments, care is ensured to maintain the purity of the classical form through discipline and uncompromising adherence of tradition.
Our Faculty includes:
- T. V. Ramprasadh
- Indira Kadambi
- Sanhita Nandi
- TKV Ramanujacharyulu
- Melakkaveri Balaji
- V. Suresh
- Gurumurthy Vaidya
- Renjith Babu
- Vijna Vasudevan
- Varalakshmi Anandakumar
- Bhagyalakshmi Suresh
The foremost exponents of Karnatic music and Bharathanatyam today are the panelists at eAmbalam.
- Padma Bhushan awardee P.S. Narayanaswamy is a traditional vocal Vidhwan of the Thanjavur style and is noted for his chaste rendering and adherence to values. He is today the most sought after teacher in Karnatic Music
- Padma Bhushan awardee Kalanidhi Narayanan is a doyen of Abhinaya, the exquisite art of expression. Classical dancers across genres have benefitted training from her.
- Padma Bhushan awardee C.V. Chandrashekar is a multi-faceted personality - a dancer, choreographer, researcher, musician, academician, composer and highly acclaimed teacher.
- Dr N Ramanathan is a one of the leading musicologists in India . He has taught and guided research in the Department of Indian Music at the University of Madras since 1978 and retired in 2004. He is a member of the Experts Committee at The Madras Music Academy, Chennai.
- "Nritya Kala Sagaram" Savithri Jagannatha Rao is a teacher par excellence in the Kalakshetra style of dance.
- Dr. S. Raghuraman is a highly respected and sought after scholar, researcher and Tamizh teacher.